Now hiring lifeguards for our 2022 seasonPosted: January 25, 2022
We’re hiring lifeguards for our 2022 season! See below for details. Download the application here: Pool Employment Application. Either email it to Chelsea Smith or mail it to: 3330 Briarcliffe Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27106.
- Ensure a safe environment for patrons following American Red Cross standards, established pool rules and Town and Country Recreational Club bylaws
- Clean the deck, pool, bath house and grounds throughout shift
- Sell concessions during pool break and slow times
- Seek out ways to provide leadership to youth
- Available to work 20-30 hours/week on a consistent schedule
- Able to work Saturdays, Sundays and during home swim meets
- Mentor new lifeguards daily in shift changes and monthly at lifeguard staff meetings
Who do we want?
- Positive people who want to be an important part of our pool community. Relaters who are energized by connecting with others. Leaders.
- Current lifeguard, CPR and first aid certifications
- Exceptional communication skills
- Great decision making skills
- A whistle