Town & Country Recreation Center is a private, non-profit, all-volunteer organization. All membership fees go toward year-round expenses including pool maintenance, improving the grounds, and paying insurance, utility and property tax bills, just to name a few things. To access the facilities you must join as a member and pay membership fees. We have a cap of 175 memberships and typically fill up. We accept donations and are always looking for new ways to raise additional funds. If you’re interested in donating or helping us raise funds, please email us at email@example.com!
Click on the membership application for details.
Pool rates are listed below:
Full Family (1 adult and up to 4 family members. Each additional family member $50/person)
Standard rate $495
Senior (At least 1 household member >65 years old; no children in home >21 years old)
Standard rate $275
Adults Only (Up to 4 adults in one household; 21 years or older)
Standard rate $375
Single Adult (1 adult 21 years or older)
Standard rate $275
*Children under 2 years old FREE*
Click the link to download membership application:
*We are accepting cash/checks or online payment through Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org for pool membership dues.
We’re hiring lifeguards for our 2022 season! See below for details. Download the application here: Pool Employment Application. Either email it to Chelsea Smith or mail it to: 3330 Briarcliffe Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27106.
- Ensure a safe environment for patrons following American Red Cross standards, established pool rules and Town and Country Recreational Club bylaws
- Clean the deck, pool, bath house and grounds throughout shift
- Sell concessions during pool break and slow times
- Seek out ways to provide leadership to youth
- Available to work 20-30 hours/week on a consistent schedule
- Able to work Saturdays, Sundays and during home swim meets
- Mentor new lifeguards daily in shift changes and monthly at lifeguard staff meetings
Who do we want?
- Positive people who want to be an important part of our pool community. Relaters who are energized by connecting with others. Leaders.
- Current lifeguard, CPR and first aid certifications
- Exceptional communication skills
- Great decision making skills
- A whistle